We are called to love those nearest us
This is your chance! This resource shows you have to love like you have been loved. You can experience deepened closeness, freedom to share all of yourself, healing for disappointments and hurts, and clarity on how God can involve you and your marriage in Kingdom plans.
Small Group Kit
This is your step-by-step guide to deeper connection to God and to one another. You’ll actually practice skills for intimacy and closeness! Experiencing this content with a group gives you the emotional support and joy-filled atmosphere that anyone would enjoy!
- 8 copies of the book, Called 2 Love: A 40-Day Journey Into Marriage Intimacy
- 1 copy of the book, Called 2 Love: The Uhlmann Story
- 1 copy of the book, The Great Commandment Principle
- The Spirit-empowered Faith Set:
- The list of 40 indicators of what a Spirit-Empowered disciple of Christ might look like.
- A self-assessment tool to help measure these 40 outcomes in your own life.
- 12 teaching outlines for small group discussions, sermons, or simply continued study and growth.
Revolutionize your marriage in just 40 days
Each day together you will engage:
- Meaningful devotions.
- Spirit-filled experientials.
- Healing and understanding of your own story.
- Guided interactions with the One who has the power to bring lasting change to your marriage.
Join authors David and Teresa Ferguson and Steve and Barbara Uhlmann as they share the ups and downs of their relationships and 100+ years of marriage wisdom through the power of story. With vulnerability, encounters with Jesus, and Scripture reflection, you will find a deeper love for your spouse than you ever thought possible. Imagine your own marriage story as a testimony for others.
What others are saying
“My husband and I use this material to lead small groups. We learn something new each time about how to love and care more deeply for one another as we experience bible verses together and learn to see each other the way God does. It has been life changing in how I react and respond to loving my spouse well.” – Frances, Texas
"My wife and I went through this workbook together. I thought it would help her feel better about our marriage, but it ended up revolutionizing our love for each other. We learned how to love each other the way the other person wanted and needed to be loved. I highly recommend this for any marriage." – Jon, New Hampshire
"This is unlike any marriage book you have ever read! Mainly because it does more than give you words to read, it offers specific biblical truths for you to experience. This challenged the way I think about my wife, and how I act toward her." – Steve, Arizona